cardiologist-icon
Post covid chest pain
Hi doctor I got covid in April recovered in home isolation from then iam almost every day experiencing chest and left hand pain, I went to cardiologist she performed ecg and echo twice in two months but every thing is Normal, troponin I, d dimer and all general blood reports are normal. But I don't know why iam experiencing this pain from 6 months , it's mild but because of pain in chest region iam getting worried is it related to heart or gastric or any other problem . please help me in this . Thank u

Post covid—-chest pain likely to occur
I feel pain medicine will help
Hello, Get a TMT done if normal then nothing to worry Take care