Post Covid care
Me(51years)& my husband(53years) & our daughter(23years)were Covid positive.My husband was hospitalised & he had a CT score of 6.Now at home and fine.Me & my daughter had mild symptoms. My question is what should be the post Covid care??Shoud we get some tests done??Which ones & when?? Thanks in advance.

Hello firstly please don’t stress out. Relax follow all the usual precautions of social distancing and wearing a mask . It’s good to do pranayama everyday. AYUSH department has released diet suggestions for post COVID care which are healthy and easy to follow you can download the same and follow . Get enough sun exposure and exercise like walking. Diet should be rich in vitamin c zinc etc like lemon ginger haldi amla all these will help keep you all healthy . Take care. For any further queries you can consult with me on practo or Cure.Fit

Do nt worry.social distancing and Proper use of mask in public places to avoid reinfection.
if symptom persist or aggravates than retesting for covid 19 and do accordingly.
Tests are based on symptoms... If there is no symptoms no further test required.. if more details required you can consult online