Possible depression

I'm not happy with my life....I have a lot of regrets...its hard to keep doing things just so I get distracted...I'm not able to do that either anymore....I'm married, have a son, live with in laws. I'm not Indian but my husband is. Idk if that's relevant. I cant talk to my husband, he's biased. He is not really understanding me, only to a certain extent. I don't know what to do. I feel helpless. Please advise.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Was it a choice or force your marriage? !! Because u shd hv been aware of these problems / Issues which is prevailing in ur house right now. To reframe your mind again to acceptance and proceed in life further please do fix an app with a psychologist and live happily in the life u have chosen
Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 13 yrs exp Aligarh

You have a complete family and a home . How many ppl have that ? Consider yourself fortunate. If your mood is depressed it may cause skewed perceptions.  If possible,visit a clinical psychologist or psychiatrist. You can go to PGI. It has good psychiatric services.

Hello .... You have family problems causing depression in life... If things have gone out of your hand you better forget old memories and settle with new life.. If you couple havenot divorced yet sit and talk to him or his parents.. .. If you are mentally disturbed consult psychiatrist for counseling.