Possibility of pregnncy
My period is about to happen in 2 to 3 days. I had un protected sex today morning. Is any possiblity of getting pregnancy?

hello, wait for your periods to come. If they do not come then do a urine pregnancy test at home to confirm pregnancy. If it is positive then you are pregnant and then consult a gynecologist for management, if you do not want pregnancy right now. If the result is negative, visit a gynecologist for further evaluation and she will prescribe you medications to induce your periods.
Hi. As you r due for periods in 2 to 3 days , the pregnancy chances r rare.
Just before menses if you have intercourse there is no possibility of pregnancy unless you have very irregular periods. So be cool and am sure you'll get menses.