Porn and erectile dysfunc

I had been addicted to porn viewing for 3years , last year I lost erction to porn movies , earlier I used have very hard erections, after that I fell ill and later anxiety, depression, insomnia, no libido , panic attacks, no erections at all , it's happening since a year (from nov2015) , what can I do to get rid of all the things and how should I recover back normal ?? Plz help me ... There are no expertise in this case ?? Are they ?? Plz help me Doc.

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai

For Erectile Dysfunction: Have good sleep,  do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy..chilli.nd fried food Take CP  SHILAJIT tb....Manmath ras .... nd tb....sidh makardhwaj bati... one each morning & evening for 3 months...wd hot milk.. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally .
Dr. Gaurav Kulkarni
Sexologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai
Hey i can understand your difficulty. We need to really understand what you mean by addicted to porn. The erection difficulty that you are talking dosent seem to have any relation with watching porn. The other symptoms of depression, anxiety etc have a big role to play in the erectile difficulty. Do not consider this as a loss of erection function for a lifetime. This can be a temporary phase. Where do you stay? Meeting a doctor in person, details and examination will help us help you. Let me know.