Porn addiction
My husband is addicted with porns. If he doesn't watches it there is no intimacy between us. Is it because of me? Am i not enough for him ? What kind of disease is this. Because of this all now I am under depression medications.

Heyy I can help you better with further treatment course needed. U can connect me via whatsapp on seven zero eight two zero two two zero six two.
It’s definitely not because of you. Some people are addicted to porn. Addiction to porn is same as addiction to alcohol or nicotine wherein it takes more precedence than anything else. Your husband needs therapy
Meet a psychologist
Hi.. watching porn can become an addiction after a certain point of time and the person may not be able to perform without watching porn. However it can impact the person's interpersonal relationships. My advice for you is to discuss this with your husband and encourage him to take treatment. It can be treated with medicines and behavioral therapy.
consult for further evaluation and management
First of all do not take the blame on your self. If he can not get aroused without watching porn there might be something with him. It may not be all bad. It can be as simple as having fantasies. It can also be serious. But you need to communicate with your husband first. Communicate with him that always watching porn for intimacy might be a problem for you and get to know what is the reason for that. And see how you two can handle it and try to figure out these issues out amongst yourself. In a marriage open communication between the partners is the key to success. So first try to communicate. If your husband is not at all ready to discuss this or to change or is not able to understand then you can think of taking help from a professional. Psychologist or psychiatrist any one can help. But first step should be to come out with a solution amongst yourself. Both of you may have to take steps for changes to happen.
do not try to accomodate each of his request even if it is out of your comfort zone while coming out with a solution to resolve this. you would have to be firm with your boundaries and where your comfort zone lies. you can try to push your limit little by little if even he is willing to do the changes in himself. marriage is not a one way road. if you are not able to manage on your own by communicating with him then consider taking help from a professional.
Hi
hi
zen Buddhist ideology... consult
Consult a psychiatrist and get to know what is inside his mind and then it can be addressed accordingly. Good luck