Pores skin
I have pores near nose. My skin type is a bit oily. What natural or chem. treatment should I start with? and for how long.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. The following would help you : 1. Daily use of salicylic acid based face wash 2. Daily bed time use of retinoid cream under prescription 3. Microneedling rf / factional lasers / low dose oral retinoids may be helpful 4. Evaluation by dermatologist for the same 5. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed. 6. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, Excel Care hospital, Bangalore
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Comedonal acne is easier to deal with. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. A cleanser for oily skin is available and you may want to use it. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcision, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Exact treatment duration and discussion is possible only on personal visit. So meet a Dermatologist