Pores in face
Lot of small pores in my nose anf face how can i elimate all perminetly please give me any suggestion eliminate naturally

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Hi There are a lot of treatment options for pores available  as of today. The treatment depends on the duration of lesion and facilities available. The advance treatment option includes Fractional CO2 lasers in multiple sessions. Topical medications may be of little use and will supplement laser treatment. Other treatment option include dermaroller. Hope it helps. Dr MK Agarwala