Pores and Acne
I always had an oily skin but I've noticed that recently my skin has started to produce lots of oil, way more than it used to. Due to which my pores have started to open, and i have started having alot of painful acne. How can i control my oil? And what can I do to shrink pores, if not shrink then to stop them from growing larger.

Treatment depends on the grade..Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send more photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
We can start on oral retinoids after detailed evaluation.. Visit a dermatologist for furthur evaluation..take care!