Popping sound in the knee
Whenever I press the clutch of the car while driving a popping sound occurs in my left knee joint but not frequently and it has been so for past few days. Is it a matter of concern and do I need to consult a orthopedist Thanks

Hi, Its not a matter of concern but you should consult a orthopaedician. Consult directly
take my appointment by clicking on the above link
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true