Pop sound near neck and shoulder
I am feeling discomfort, tite feeling and getting pop sounds near my left shoulder and neck when I move my neck and shoulder, I went for CT scan the impressions were mentioning like this, 7x7mm radiolucent lesion noted in left humeral head with sclerotic margins - Benign cyst. Please let me know what is this and how it will treatable. And is this dangerous or general?

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://prac.to/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1-dir
Share pic of the CT as well as x-ray .don't worry
JUST SHOW THE PICTURES OF CT AND CLINICAL THEN CONSULT WITH ME DIRECTLY THROUGH PRACTO APP