Poop with Blood coming

Sorry for the mistakes in earlier post - The blood not found in urine it is found while doing shit Yesterday after having a spicy food at breakfast & lunch ( I'm staying at Andhra pplz mansion and food is Andhra style ) ,. I went fr the rest room .. after finishing poop .. I realized some blood smell ..I checked below and found toilet is like blood flooded with poop ... I suffered the severe burning at my anus and my stomach also This continues today also I'm really scared about this ..Pls do help me it all take another a week to go doctor .. till then guide me with any treatment or foods that to avoided and tat are to be taken

Doctor Answers (2) on Poop with Blood coming

Dr. Deepu Rajkamal Selvaraj Chennai | Gastroenterologist
Dear Sir, Bright red color blood would mean either a Hemorrhoid (Piles) or a Fissure (tear) in the rectal area. If it is dark blood, it could be from the small or large intestine and is more serious in nature. Either way, you need to consult a Gastroenterologist at the earliest for further diagnosis and treatment.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Eat smaller, more-frequent meals. If you experience frequent indigestion, try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.... Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.... .Avoid alcohol. Alcohol can irritate the mucous lining of your stomach... ... Consult Physician....