Polycystic ovary
Hii I have pcos doctor suggested me ovacare forteA+B,glyciphage 500 for 3 month,andgoodova 50,from 3rd day of my period and duphaston 10 frm 17 day .now I am confused that all this medicine is will help me to cure myself and to become pregnant.plz suggest me I am confused ..thank

Dear Practo user, The various medicines being given have different roles. The medicines include micronutrients useful in PCOS, antidiabetic which is also given in PCOS, drug for inducing ovulation (i.e. release of ripened ovum from ovary) and hormone to sustain pregnancy in case pregnancy occurs. One cannot comment on all aspects of management since complete clinical picture and investigations are not known. Moreover, the condition requires regular follow up by Gynaecologist.