Pneumothorax Chest Tube

I was recently diagonsed 3 times over a period of 1 month for pneumothorax. Chest tube was inserted 3 times as diesease reoccurred. Finally in good major hospital of South Delhi, after endoscopy, suction machine, one inflammable liquid was poured into my chest via chest tube. Now there are 2 issues :- 1. There used to be pain sometimes in different small parts in my affected lung. But When I want to get up after sleep, i used to have too much pain too much where the tube was inserted. Pain killers don't help. I need specialist help. 2. I need to know when this hole caused by chest tube would be healed as my main doc said dressing can be done at any local hospital. I need to know the time of healing this and is it safe to do this hole dressing in any nursing home?

Doctor Answers (1) on Pneumothorax Chest Tube

Dr. Raghavendra Reddy Hyderabad | Consultant Physician
Hi ya it will heal in 3 eeks time as said by doc. its safe just see that dressing done after autoclaving the disposables they use it.