Pls reply.i am in tension
My hubby always look another women whenever we go outside.he does not talk to me outside.I feel very bad.I told him not to do this.but still he looks other women.also he does not give me value.pls reply

Dr. Diwakar Sharma
Addiction Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Delhi

Hi there... Both of u need to get into the mind frame and thinking process of each other. Marriage becomes a repetition after a certain point in time. Variation does change things and adds spice to life. This does not mean that wat he does is right. For a more permanent solution to things u and if possible him... Shud meet a psychiatrist and undergo couple therapy. I hope this helps but feel free to ask NY further questions. Take care.