Please advice_ Diabetic
I went to wellness consultant and he prescribed me following food supplements for my health as I am diabetic and having high cholesterol 1) Milk Thistle for liver protection. 2) Ch balance for heart cholesterol 3) Coq 10 for heart protection 4) fiber for stomach n digestion 5) Protein, Omega 3 fish gels Please suggest do I need to follow them. I checked over the internet and found good reviews on above products. being a doctor, you can advice better for my health

Ms. Bipasha Das
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Delhi

Hi I will second Dr. Venkat's opinion, and also as a Nutritionist I will suggest you that go for a natural balanced diet, it will help you to manage your diabetes n cholesterol level both. There are many clients of mine who are just on balanced diet n they are counseled how to manage them, that is helping them to maintain everything.
You start with reducing carbs n sweets. Rest for detailed guidance you can contact me personally, I am based on Delhi.

Hello.... Why do you want to take medicines containing natural nutrients.. You can obtain same by following balanced diet... You haven't mentioned your current blood sugar level.. Having sufficient fruits and vegetables containing fiber, with carbohydrates and fat in optimal quantity is sufficient...