Platelet count decrease trend
I had taken random cbc and LFT as I had hepatitis 2 months back and took tests for routine follow up. Now all test results (including CBC, Bilirubin and other LFT values) are normal however there's a decrease in Platelet counts trend. Below are the trends - Platelet counts - 292000 (Oct 31st). Platelet counts - 238000 (Nov 10) Platelet counts - 220000 (Nov 24) Platelrt counts - 191000 (Dec 15) All other values in complete blood count and liver function test results are in normal range. Even Platelet seems to be within normal range but I'm concerned about the decreasing trend. Is this ok? Note - I'm still on bland diet for hepatitis recovery and I'm not finding any symptoms of bleeding (in stools or urine). Could bland diet be a reason for reduce in platelets?

Are you doing all these tests from same lab? Pls consult via pvt chat to discuss the case and to get the full prescription .
Increase water intake