Plastic Surgery
I lost my tips of right-hand fingers(Index,Ring&Little) Due To Renault's.I'm A Autoimmune Disorder Patient.I Perform My Functions Normally Like Writing,And Other But Appearance Wise It Looks Odd.Can I Go For Plastic Surgery.Will They Look & Function Like Normal After Tat.Please Help

Yes surgeon can help u n guide you
Consult  vascular  surgeon
Mam Raynaud's disease is to be cured Permanently so that it does not happen again .it can be cured Permanently by Homoeopathic medicines rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through the platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
You need to visit clinic personally to get checked up
Ya, plastic surgery can improve the look and the function will be same as u have it now