Plantar warts
I have 3 warts on thumb of the feet. Doctor suggested thuja occidentalis 200 to be taken before breakfast 8 drops for 3 weeks. Along with duofilm to be applied at night. It's been almost 2 weeks now. I have seen improvement. One warts has black dot. But don't know will it show complete removal in 1 more week :/

Hello, I understood you problem For your problem you've. Consulted a doctor and he has given medications to you and you are seeing improvement with that medications. I would like to tell you only one thing is warts will take time to resolve and can never say elbow much.time it takes because it depends upon the persons body and how it reacts to the medications. So kindly continue the same medications and be pateint and you will see the improvement by yourself. Thank you