Planning to concieve
I have been married for 2 and a half years now and we are planning to start our family. Wanted to know and understand what kind of food and lifestyle we need to follow and all the other details that we need to keep in mind. And do we need to consult a doctor before we try or once I get conceived?

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Pune

U need to stop ur mind working because when everything is normal just the stress to conceive causes infertility. U need to get investigated like basic USG, HSG and hormonal profile. Again I am stating don't get stressed