Planning for baby
Hi doc ..my last period date was 16 nov .. and 16 dec ... I.m trying for baby but couldn't conceive... after marriage I used ginette35 for birth control...i drop medicine last 13 oct . But now I want baby ... but last two months i couldn't... what i will do ??

For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
I think you should know about infertility in details, go for some test like husband semen test, follicular study, hsg etc and chat me online on Practo consult app
At age of 32 you and your partner should be investigated properly by Gynaecologist, so do not waste the time and consult Gynaecologist nearby you and start treatment.