Planning a baby
I m 26 and my wife is 24, v r planning a baby, at the end of sex whenever I ejacuate deep inside her vagina, all the sperms come out...kindly help with the following as I m a bit confused : What is the best position ? What are the best days ? Should this problem be discussed with Gynaecologist or Sexologist ? Why does all my sperms come out ? Should she also reach her organ, but before or after I ejacuate ? What precautions should be taken for a healthy pregnancy ?

Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

It is normal for the excess semen to flow out. The technical details need to be discussed with your gynec. The doctor should be able to provide you almost all the necessary details and also address your queries. Best wishes for the pregnancy.