Pimples on testicles
I have this type of pimples on my testes skin...i have to remove this. .its looking so dirty and i feel bad when i see this...its itching also before sleeping...i want to remove this

This may be cysts on scrotum. It needs to be removed. Please visit my clinic
Don't worry...you are suffering from scabies causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper diagnosis and management.