Pimples on face
I keep on getting pimples between my eyebrows and on my chin. And the marks of these pimples take a lot of time to go. I have a few marks of pimples on my cheek too. I want something to get rid of these marks and something to stop the pimples from reoccurring between my eyebrows and on my chin.

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Cap Microdox LBX twice a day X 14 days Minoz BPO gel night time application over pimples Saslic facewash 2-3 times a day For marks, difficult to advice by seeing pictures You can consult me in person @ Sunil polyclinic WZ-34, Main Road, Palam Colony, Sadh Nagar I, Palam Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110045