Pimples on face
I am facing alot pimples from age of 22 to till now , I consulted dermatologist many times he used to give tablets (I-Deriva) 10 mg for 60 days . When I'm on tablets my face is pimple less , after the course duration again the same pimples arives . I used to consult the doctor again . I'm on same tablets for past 2 yr.

Dr. Kasipathy Kasina
Cosmetologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Thanks for posting your concerns. You need to undergo clinical line of treatment as well. Either salicylic peel or jassners peel for acne control. Else IPL. Treatment. Also regularly use SASLIC Ds cleanser for face wash and use oil free sun screen lotion SPF 30 . Please visit my Centre for further details. Dr kasipathy cosmetologist from Sai Shree advanced Dental Clinic n Facial Cosmetic Laser Centre Hebbal Bangalore