Pimples on face and on neck and shoulder
I have Small acne in my face and on shoulders and neck...consulted dermatologist... And I was prescribed to apply clerome gel...used it for about a month and saw no results please help

Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Kindly consult online for second opinion
First of all u have to get rid of oil face... For which u can use menrox soap frequently Then take isotane 10 mg daily night after food Femcinol-A cream apply twice daily For shoulder acne apply benzac AC 2.5% cream daily night after bath