Pimples n hair

How to remove pimple marks?.. My skin z very oily.. N my hair naturally gets very oily n greasy if I don't wash even for a day. I have scanty hair n I wash my hair everyday so tht my hair doesn't look oily n looks dry so tht it looks like there's volume.

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi, You seem to be having hyperseborrhea I.e excess oil production from sebaceous glands and it is also one of reason for pimples. Hair density is geneticaly determined and if you are loosing hair then it is best to consult a qualified Dermatologist to know whether you suffer from Female pattern hair loss. Pimple marks are stubborn and regular peeling sessions will help them fade away. Also stay away from direct sunlight and wear sunscreen gel daily. Do not pick at your pimples to reduce chances of marks and scars. Medicines and treatments will help reduce oiliness and marks. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com