Pimples and undereye
Hi doctor.. I have been facing some pimple on my face, earlier I used cleangurad ontiment, and my under eyes also looks darkness and little bit around the area circle also I used wonder eye,B white ontiment but I am not satisfied with that..could you please suggest me.. Regarding my two problems.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. You'll need retinol based creams for under eye and retinoid based creams for the acne. See a qualified dermatologist near you for prescription and advise regarding the same. Short course of anti biotics helps to prevent acne recurrence. Also make sure you don't have any nutritional deficiency or any anaemia or sleep disturbances - these usually worsen dark circles. Warm regards .