Pimples and hair loss
Hi, From the past few i am experiencing hair fall a lot and even it is with dandruff I have tried many thing like lemon, d free lotion but always little flakes are there. Even pimples promblem is there I am having oily skin but still it better as compare to hair problem. Kindly suggest any remedy for it .

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. In women, Anaemia, hormonal issues, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair. After adequate evaluation by dermatologist, You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet.For dandruff you'll need an antifungal shampoo with probably a low dose corticosteroid shampoo. See a dermatologist near you to get evaluated if you have any other scalp problem/ also to rule out pcos since you are having acne also. Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Bangalore.