Pimples and black spots

Iam facing form lot of pimples in my face and blackspots in my face so i tried many ways but pimples are not reducing ... So plz can example how to reduce it??

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimples and black spots

Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions. ​​Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcision, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.About the black spots - ​I assume what you mean is probably post acne pigmentation or post inflammatory pigmentation. Targeting t​​hrough a single agent may not always be fruitful. Combination ​​of different therapeutic agents is al​​ways beneficial.