Pimples/Acne on Arms
I have got acnes on my arms..didn't grow but stay as it is. Please suggest how to get rid of this.  it's like prickly heat bumps on the skin during summer.

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi You seem to be having keratosis pilaris. This condition which is usually recurring occurs over arms shoulders upper back. Use a moisturiser cream twice a day. use a salicylic acid body wash twice a day. please contact a dermatologist who can prescribe the appropriate creams to exfoliation of the skin. however the condition may come back if you stop using creams