Pimple on my cheek
Hi I have got a huge pimple on my left cheek its been over a week and its getting worse now. Kindly help .

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Acne is a difficult problem to deal with at your age when there are already many issues troubling you. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. I think intralesional injection of very low dose corticosteroid performed by dermatologist will be a good option for just this lesion. All the best.