Pimple on face
I have pimple and acne ...n dark spots of pimples..n Inside pimples have pulse I had taken treatment but bcz of some Dr cream i got chemical reaction it increases ...

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

What do you mean by 'some dr cream?" Have you not been to be certified dermatologist? Acne is completely treatable. Don't get frustrated just because one cream didn't work for you. If you are confused on which doctor to 'choose' then just go through this blog once: http://www.skinmatra.com/#!Skin-Troubles-Here-is-WHAT-NOT-TO-DO/cmbz/5779118d0cf2d54ad62a8b1e . All the best.
Visit a dermatologist allopathic
Modify your lifestyle. Eat healthy, Sleep by 10:30 pm and get up by 6 am and go for a jog.
Dr. Sidaarth Khera
Pls consult with details of prescription and upload the pictures at consult direct. In the meanwhile Pls avoid oily spicy and sugary foods. Stop using hair oil and face cosmetics.