Pimple near vagina
I am not sexually active and had laparoscopy recently for diagnosis of pelvic pain. Prior to laparoscopy my pubic area was shaved by nurse in hospital. Can it cause pimple near vaginal opening? And it been 10 days since my surgery. The pimple pains on touching and is small in size? I am maintaining proper hygiene. What should I apply over it? My follow up visit with doctor is on Wednesday. So I asked about it here.

Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi, better to visit your Dr  tomorrow without waiting for Wednesday. It requires a close look before advising any treatment.