Pimple marks
I have got many pimple marks on my face.. I want to get rid of them. Which is the best cream or gel that will help in this marks removal.

Undergo fraxel laser resurfacing therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
You can start with gel based sunscreen at 9am & 1pm Use a lightening cream ( steroid free ) at bedtime You could consider few vitamins supplements like oral vitamin c and glutathione as well
Kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper assessment and treatment