Pimple like Lumps onPenis
I'm having Fordyce Spots on whole of my Penis. They look like pimples but when I try to squeez/burst them, they are hard from inside and pain at that time. I have them from a long time and now I got to know what they are. It really feels ugly and rough there. Please help me to get rid of them. Prescribe me any medicine, cream, ointment etc. HELP me

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Make sure to confirm the diagnosis by meeting a Dermatologist. If they are Fordyce spots, they are harmless and do not require treatment. If cosmetic appearance is a concern there are few office procedures that can be performed. Discuss the same by meeting with your Dermatologist. Hope it helps you.