Pimple like Lumps onPenis
I'm having Fordyce Spots on whole of my Penis. They look like pimples but when I try to squeez/burst them, they are hard from inside and pain at that time. I have them from a long time and now I got to know what they are. It really feels ugly and rough there. Please help me to get rid of them. Prescribe me any medicine, cream, ointment etc. HELP me
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. Make sure to confirm the diagnosis by meeting a Dermatologist. If they are Fordyce spots, they are harmless and do not require treatment. If cosmetic appearance is a concern there are few office procedures that can be performed. Discuss the same by meeting with your Dermatologist. Hope it helps you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.