Pimple in my face

In my face there is lots of pimples and black heads. Every morning I clean my black heads by baking soda but again nest morning it's the same and every after two or three days there is another big pimple right now I am using vlcc neem face wash but still the condition is same

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimple in my face

There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcisions, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.