Pimple and pimple scar
I have pimple on chin and its goes but remaining marks on chins and its look very bad I am affected 1 year ago
25 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore
Get a chemical peel done for acne and scars from a cosmetic dermatologist nearby,  it will definitely get better.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.