Piles pain
I have severe pain because of piles and I can't visit doctor today, can anyone suggest anyh painkiller for now
157 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

hello there. you could do a sitz bath. a sitz bath is something in which you use warm water and you could pour some dettol in it and sit in it upto ur hips. it would give you some relief and it will even increase blood flow of the affected area. for further management visit a surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.