Piles bloody

I have piles not very strong it just started when I eat some oily or spicy food. I don't have pain , no swelling only blood comes and after two or three days automatically stopped. So I want to know a permanent medicine either homeopathic or allopathic.
views-icons 38 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Piles bloody

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

Helo there for your permanent solution for this condition you need to consult a general surgeon. It needs examination prior to any treatment. You have been on medical treatment and thats good but you see this hemorrhoid are completely surgical case to handle. You wont have permanent solution untill you are surgically intervened. Along with that you need to follow a good diet that which suports you to improve you current stage and to prevent it in future. Consult a dietician for you diet sake. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?