PILES AND PAIN
I have piles, is surgery is required or treatment is enough. Please give us the lady doctor details to consult

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Piles also known as haemorrhoids can be managed by medical line of treatment also but when it becomes severe and medical line of treatment is no longer possible or beneficial, surgical treatment is required. But if surgery is required or not as if now, it can only be said after a clear general physical examination. Kindly consult a general surgeon in oerson and you can look for a lady surgeon on practo near you. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain .
Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 38 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Did u self diagnose yr condition from yr symptoms or did u consult a qualified Dr? having degree like any MBBS or MS (DR.) When ever u go to any DR. just narrate yr symptoms n let the DR. diagnose what u r suffering from. Just a suggestion from me. Tnx.
Dr. Manju Lihala
Whether surgery is required or not will depend on the condition of your piles. If you stay near Bannerghatta Road then you can come and consult me.