Piles and anal fissure
Having pain in anal area little inside the rectum ,, previously had piles 3 years ago and was suffering from anal fissure 1 month ago..doctor told I was having mild case of piles too..however he didn't have medicine to consume only provided with p cool cream to apply..I mostly have long  sitting work which causes pain..there is no blood in stool and I'm taking duphalac syrup to soften stool..my pain started due to long sitting hours..pls help

Avoid long sitting and straining during motion
you have chronic fissures in ano
chronic fissure requires Surgery for better management. Consult your surgeon.
Pls visit a general surgeon