Piles after piles sugrery
I had piles surgery before 3 months, but now I am able to see lesions in anal area, and those are painful, what is the main reason for this?

Its common after surgery
consult your surgeon again

Afternoon.....I am Krishna and I am a UK 🇬🇧trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore You had piles surgery sand you say you can see lesions in anal area. I have doubt whether it s relate to piles. I am amongst the only few surgeons jn India who does complex piles operation like THD and Stapled hemorrhoidectomy I am.keen to see those painful spot and speak to you. I am available for consultation if you wish to speak to me Can you forward me all the relevant documents, operation noted a s blood tests if any to me. Would like to see picture of those spots. Can I just ask.can these be genital herpes? Best wishes Krishna X96632 83555X