PIH. Seborrheic melanoisi
I have seborrheic melanoisis near nose and around that. Last year I went tca chemical peel after that I have developed pih on chin. Sometimes pih fading little bit after that it is getting darker and irritates a lot. Currently am using lotus sunscreen on day and sebamed clear face care gel on night. Anyone pls suggest me permanent solution for pih and seborrheic melanoisis

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

PIH is a frustrating issue and has to be dealt with carefully. Many a times it fades away without much active intervention. Time is the medicine, though a depigmenting cream with adequate sunblock is mandatory. Also check if a Q Switched Nd YAG laser is feasible by meeting a Dermatologist