Pigmentated skin

Hi, i would like to know that you treat pigmented skin people or not? I have pigmentation on my cheeks, so i would like to visit for that.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Indian skin is the skin of colors and we treat that. We definitely treat pigmented skin on the cheeks. Most of the times it fits into a condition called Melasma. ​Melasma is a difficult condition to treat as it's known for relapses. a seasoned Dermatologist will explain you more about the condition. A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sunblock. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products. Peels like glycolic acid and lactic acid will help in lightening. Dermapen in combination with mesotherapy also helps.You may need oral medications. A precise treatment plan can be made only on a consultation basis with a dermatologist.