Pica syndrome
I have an addiction of eating slate pencil chalks etc. what should I do to stop this craving? As due to this problem my haemoglobin level has decreased but still I am unable to control my addiction

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Have meditation divert mind keep candy tooffe or chocolate in mouth
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello it's more or less like an obsessive compulsive disorder you should stop thinking about it try to divert your mind...keep yourself busy or else if you continue to eat other materials you will land up in severe anemia...you can even practice meditation consult psychiatrist for further evaluation and treatment.... I hope this helps to solve your problem.