Physical health
I m a skinny guy. I weight around 48kg at 17 nd height is 5' 7.5". Can I join gym to b physically fit? Will it stop my growth as I wanna b atleast 6 feet?
57 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello..... You are allergic to all most all... Consult doctor in allergy clinic... Get your blood examination for eosinophil count... Now you need to worry about allergy ... Rather than gymnasium you better do yoga and stay healthy .... If you go for gymnastics your appetite increases and you should eat non veg or other most but your allergic to most of food items.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

What is physical health
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.