Physical fitness
Im 20 and i weigh 65 -67 kgs and my height is 5.6 . I do not look like im overweight but is is weight Appropriate for my age and height?

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi...you are not over weight... Your body mass index is around 23 to 24...add protein rich foods and healthy fats to diet for e.g..egg white...add fibre rich foods like green leafy veggies,carrots,Apple, etc. Add green tea to your diet .you have to eat more foods high in amino acids,calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium...do regular exercise without failure......consult dietitian for further details