Phlegm forming in throat
I have phlegm coming in throat all the time, I have head ache sometimes and my legs pain too, what could be the reason, I take telma 20 and I recently got checked for BP and sugar they are both normal

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

You need an ENT examination. Drop into my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar and let me help you out
Dr. D.Vidyasagar
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hi Phlegm in the throat has many reasons. If it is trickling down from behind the nose then u could have some sinus issues but you did not mention any in your problems. If you have a sticky phlegm in the throat you could be a mouth breather by night and hence dry throat causes such symptoms. also Acidity can cause the same.
Visit an ENT and check if you suffer from any of the above issues
Drink frequent sips of water, don't swallow your saliva and see whether it is sticking the throat.