Phimosis and infection
I have phimosis that is my foreskin won't retract completely. Initially I did not take much heed but now it's causing a lot of problem plus I can not clean my penis properly. Also some infection has developed on the forehead of my penis. Please help me.

Hello........ phimosis is tight foreskin around glands which will not retract back ... Its causes pain during sexual intercourse ,in mild cases ointment is helpful. But if that doesn't work surgery is ultimate choice. A circumcision is a surgical procedure that removes the foreskin (the loose tissue) covering the glans (rounded tip) of the penis. Its minor surgery consult general surgeon.